Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd was a pretty good ride but had a run in with a drunk

Goob28
    Admin

road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd was a pretty good ride but had a run in with a drunk

Post by Goob28 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:06 pm

there where 7 of use that went on the road ride.things was going good gravel roads was pretty dusty but went slow on them and the heat could of been not so hot.we was crossing a one lane bridge on alton and beechwood road when a drunk" lost his breaks"" as he said came around a corner on a hill most of us was off the bridge but earl just got off when the drunk went off the corner then back on the road just missed earl then hit Mr.Reed head on.he was ok just hurt his hand a bit.we road 60 miles but had a good time

got some dust do we? Shocked

get off the phone dustin!! lets ride!!

Mr.reed

me and my boy boo

the drunk guy getting hand cuff Very Happy bounce cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

pale

pig pig pig pig thank to our cops

The Big Show
    Admin

Re: road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd was a pretty good ride but had a run in with a drunk

Post by The Big Show on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Awesome ride for sure bro!!! cheers It was good seeing everyone again!!!

Southern Misfits Atv Riders Member

East Tn Atv Riders Member

wayne reed

Re: road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd was a pretty good ride but had a run in with a drunk

Post by wayne reed on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

ye what a ride hope to see everyone agine soon

wayne reed

Post by wayne reed on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 pm

HEY that mr reed stoufe makes me sound old . well i mabe a little but dont tell me i think ive stell have time to have fun .i can never catch anyone on here to chat with.have a great day and dont live it up to whewre you cant live it down.
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 pm

ok mr. crash

wayne reed

Post by wayne reed on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:09 pm

ok i will go with that
    moto92

Post by moto92 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:46 pm

wow, a truck is something i havent hit with the rhino...yet
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:00 pm

well this truck hit the rzr,but you must drive on a golf course lol ive been up against everything in mine but im hell on wheels too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:48 pm