Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

3 posters

Haspin acres 1-7

Fx4
    Fx4

Haspin acres 1-7 Empty Haspin acres 1-7

Post by Fx4 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Went to haspin last Saturday and had a alright time you could say. A xp and myself went up and the weather was great. The place had all kinds of quads, jeeps and sxs there. The can am had a rough day. Broke a left front axle and smoked the belt trying to climb a rutted out jeep hill. The xp shot up it without any problem. Well I was basically in two wheel drive the rest of the day but kept going. Hit every mudhole I seen and the terminators did a great job pulling me through in 3 wheel drive lol. The xp was right behind me most of the way except one hole got him. It was actually the same hole goob got stuck in. That was about as much bragging as I can do as I got the commander buried in some nasty sandy/mud holes that was to thick and deep for not having 4wd and smoked the belt several more times. Had the front bumper ripped off trying to pull it out so had to use the roll cage that was the only tubing above the mud. The terminator are nice tires until you reach a hill thats hard packed and a little wet then you can forget even attempting it. Blew the rr shock trying to get a run from one side of a creek down through it and up a slick hill and nothing. Had to make my own trail next to it using grass and loose soil but the xp went up it in 2wd. Bs. And to top the day off I started to overheat because the radiator was basically a mud brick from playing in the mud without any kind of front bumper and plastics. I will have to say the xp is a nice machine and if they were out when I bought the commander I might have something else in the garage. Well the can am is at the dealer using up that warranty I paid for and I took some video but have not got a chance to check them out.
    The Big Show
    The Big Show
    Admin

Haspin acres 1-7 Empty Re: Haspin acres 1-7

Post by The Big Show Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Good report FX4!!! Look forward to watching the video.
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm

bounce bounce that hole is a mother fr to polaris that hole dont like them.you gotta get new springs in your clutch those tires and i hate to say it horse power they got. :lol!:good report thanks for posting letting us know.cant wait to roll with you again got me some tires now and ready to stop on cram ans

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 pm