Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Mud and Guts 900S! walk around video.

Mud-and-Guts

Mud and Guts 900S! walk around video.

Post by Mud-and-Guts on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:04 am

My S was down due to electrical issues so I went to Norris's to find he had two of the new 900 S's (the red one was done sold) so I picked up the black Pearl! After a quick walk around I got to say from the looks of it Polaris did GOOD! All the weak links seem to be addressed and improved upon.

The chassis looks to be a thick walled tubing that travels around the front of the bike to make a sturdy bumper mount and protect the radiator at the same time, another biggy is the a-arms now have a dual bolt setup instead of the single which should make life easier on the bushing, its got a full size car type battery, a much better glove compartment latch, Slider on the driver side seat, seat backs adjustable up or down a couple inches from the looks of it, Polaris claims an inch more leg room but honestly it feels like much more, fox 2.0 shocks, the rear sway bar is going to be real easy to remove seeing it right on the back, actual tie-rod ends, easy access engine compartment, air box is now in the center above the motor and no longer above the wheel, and best of all the 27" Dirt Commanders from the factory! They must have built this machine for ME.. lol I think the Polaris site says a new awd setup but the front diff looks the same as my 800 s so I don't know what the different is or where it is. So far I love it but we will see! And I am sure I am forgetting something..

https://youtu.be/T1r4l5L3Agw

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 10:12 pm