Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders


    RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Share
    avatar
    ky kodiak

    Posts : 107
    Join date : 2010-12-08
    Age : 55
    Location : Greenville, Ky

    RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by ky kodiak on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:04 pm

    I rode 3 days at LBL this week and here are my pics

    Click on pic to view album





    avatar
    The Big Show
    Admin

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Henderson,Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by The Big Show on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:16 pm

    Awesome pics Dale!!! Turkey Bay is one of my
    favorite riding places. I can't wait till Tues.
    we'll have a good ride for sure!!!
    avatar
    Goob28
    Admin

    Posts : 445
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Location : corydon in

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by Goob28 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 pm

    sometime this summer me and christain will be down to see this place you talk about.
    avatar
    The Big Show
    Admin

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Henderson,Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by The Big Show on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:52 pm

    Goob28 wrote:sometime this summer me and christain will be down to see this place you talk about.

    Steve you and Christian will love it!!! It's a great place to ride
    with all kinds of different trails ranging from easy to difficult.
    There's also a cool trail that you can ride along side the lake for
    miles.
    avatar
    ky kodiak

    Posts : 107
    Join date : 2010-12-08
    Age : 55
    Location : Greenville, Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by ky kodiak on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:29 pm

    Here are some of my video's of Turkey Bay...sorry about the jerky motion, it's hard to video holding the camera with one hand and drive with the other Rolling Eyes ..hopefully my new Ran Mount will take care of that problem Very Happy



    avatar
    ky kodiak

    Posts : 107
    Join date : 2010-12-08
    Age : 55
    Location : Greenville, Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by ky kodiak on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:31 pm

    avatar
    The Big Show
    Admin

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Henderson,Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by The Big Show on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:50 pm

    Awesome video Dale cheers
    avatar
    Goob28
    Admin

    Posts : 445
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Location : corydon in

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by Goob28 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:52 am

    that looks like a pretty smooth ride i might fall asleep driving. lol cant wait to ride there!pick a month and ill see what weekends are good and ill mark it for there.
    avatar
    The Big Show
    Admin

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Henderson,Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by The Big Show on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 pm

    Goob28 wrote:that looks like a pretty smooth ride i might fall asleep driving. lol cant wait to ride there!pick a month and ill see what weekends are good and ill mark it for there.

    Trust me my friend there are plenty of trails at Turkey Bay you wouldn't want any
    part of Shocked

    locolouie

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-12-13
    Age : 62
    Location : louisville Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by locolouie on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:06 pm

    The Big Show wrote:
    Goob28 wrote:that looks like a pretty smooth ride i might fall asleep driving. lol cant wait to ride there!pick a month and ill see what weekends are good and ill mark it for there.

    Trust me my friend there are plenty of trails at Turkey Bay you wouldn't want any
    part of Shocked
    that's for sure , I like that easy ride ,it's good for and old fart like me ,that's healing on top of it too,.hope to be back in the saddle soon
    avatar
    The Big Show
    Admin

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Henderson,Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by The Big Show on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:45 pm

    locolouie wrote:
    The Big Show wrote:
    Goob28 wrote:that looks like a pretty smooth ride i might fall asleep driving. lol cant wait to ride there!pick a month and ill see what weekends are good and ill mark it for there.

    Trust me my friend there are plenty of trails at Turkey Bay you wouldn't want any
    part of Shocked
    that's for sure , I like that easy ride ,it's good for and old fart like me ,that's healing on top of it too,.hope to be back in the saddle soon

    As soon as you get all healed up Louie we'll have to get a ride together for sure!!!


    _________________
    2010 Rzr S Orange Madness

    Southern Misfits Atv Riders Member

    East Tn Atv Riders Member

    locolouie

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-12-13
    Age : 62
    Location : louisville Ky

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by locolouie on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:29 pm

    Thanks Big Show ,I can't wait

    Sponsored content

    Re: RIDING AT TURKEY BAY

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:36 am