Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders


    tires for 700 grizzly

    Share

    glock27

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-12-30

    tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by glock27 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 pm

    I ride the Yamaha 700 Grizzly. I am looking to put different tires on it. I like the Maxxis Bighorn or ITP Terracross tires. I'm going up one size from stock. Also going to add a 4.0 warn winch. Need a discount ATV place on the internet to purchase the goods.
    avatar
    The Big Show
    Admin

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Henderson,Ky

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by The Big Show on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:24 am

    glock27 wrote:I ride the Yamaha 700 Grizzly. I am looking to put different tires on it. I like the Maxxis Bighorn or ITP Terracross tires. I'm going up one size from stock. Also going to add a 4.0 warn winch. Need a discount ATV place on the internet to purchase the goods.

    The cheapest place I've found atv tires is ATV OUTFITTERS talk to Matthew.


    Last edited by The Big Show on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    2010 Rzr S Orange Madness

    Southern Misfits Atv Riders Member

    East Tn Atv Riders Member
    avatar
    Rainemaker

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by Rainemaker on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:24 pm

    The Big Show wrote:
    glock27 wrote:I ride the Yamaha 700 Grizzly. I am looking to put different tires on it. I like the Maxxis Bighorn or ITP Terracross tires. I'm going up one size from stock. Also going to add a 4.0 warn winch. Need a discount ATV place on the internet to purchase the goods.

    The cheapest place I've found atv tires is ATV OUTFITTERS talk to Mathew.


    Can't say enough good things about Matthew at ATV outfitters! He will go
    the extra mile for you for sure. And they are on their toes shipping
    stuff out.

    glock27

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-12-30

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by glock27 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 pm

    I gave them a call today. Thanks!
    avatar
    Goob28
    Admin

    Posts : 445
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Location : corydon in

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by Goob28 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:33 pm

    look up super atv give them a chance
    avatar
    Rainemaker

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by Rainemaker on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm

    I know once my tires wear out I am going to be hitting up SuperATV for some of their terminators. They look like a MEAN tire Smile
    avatar
    The Big Show
    Admin

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Henderson,Ky

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by The Big Show on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:38 pm

    Rainemaker wrote:I know once my tires wear out I am going to be hitting up SuperATV for some of their terminators. They look like a MEAN tire Smile

    I'd be careful with aggressive tires like the terminators. They are mainly for
    pit racing. A friend of mine has gorrilla silverbacks and breaks axles with them,
    not to mention trail riding is now log wagon riding they ride so rough...just my .02


    _________________
    2010 Rzr S Orange Madness

    Southern Misfits Atv Riders Member

    East Tn Atv Riders Member

    glock27

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-12-30

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by glock27 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm

    I ordered big horn tires, warn 3.0 winch, and a kolpin gear box today.
    avatar
    The Big Show
    Admin

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2010-12-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Henderson,Ky

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by The Big Show on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 pm

    glock27 wrote:I ordered big horn tires, warn 3.0 winch, and a kolpin gear box today.

    Congrats Scott...did you order them from atv outfitters??


    _________________
    2010 Rzr S Orange Madness

    Southern Misfits Atv Riders Member

    East Tn Atv Riders Member

    Sponsored content

    Re: tires for 700 grizzly

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:45 pm