Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

2 posters

can am, polaris , ezgo, triumph, yamaha xt 350 parts wanted

part-time
    part-time

can am, polaris , ezgo, triumph, yamaha xt 350 parts wanted Empty can am, polaris , ezgo, triumph, yamaha xt 350 parts wanted

Post by part-time Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 am

Hey guys Im bobby I live in Central City Ky and i want to win the lottery, but i will settle for just about anything aftermarket for any of my rides im open to suggestions as well as trading, maybe a Gorilla radiator relocation kit for my can am or brush guards for my Polaris scrambler, maybe a good smaller winch for the Polaris. also a wider seat for the Polaris also , hey look forward to hearing from you guys and (Always Tread Lightly) santa
    The Big Show
    The Big Show
    Admin

can am, polaris , ezgo, triumph, yamaha xt 350 parts wanted Empty Re: can am, polaris , ezgo, triumph, yamaha xt 350 parts wanted

Post by The Big Show Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:41 pm

[quote="2008gmchd"]Hey guys Im bobby I live in Central City Ky and i want to win the lottery, but i will settle for just about anything aftermarket for any of my rides im open to suggestions as well as trading, maybe a [b][i][u]Gorilla radiator relocation[/u][/i][/b] kit for my can am or [b][i][u]brush guards[/u][/i][/b] for my Polaris scrambler, maybe a good [u][i][b]smaller winch[/b][/i][/u] for the Polaris. also a [b][i][u]wider seat[/u][/i][/b] for the Polaris also , hey look forward to hearing from you guys and (Always Tread Lightly) santa[/quote]

Welcome Bobby! Hey Earl has a brand new 2500# Warn winch that's never been used, he may
    part with it for a reasonable price. We'll hook up on a ride when you come in Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 am