Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

4 posters

road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd

Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd Empty road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd

Post by Goob28 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

we are starting at 5 pm at my parents house in milltown
    wayne reed

road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd Empty Re: road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd

Post by wayne reed Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 am

where is that
    wayne reed

road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd Empty Re: road ride in crawford county saterday 23rd

Post by wayne reed Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 am

affraid affraid Hello every one boy i had a good time onthe road . for part of it any .got to meet some real great people got to meet steves mom&dad found out we knew a lot of the same people.. thinks to the lady on the rihno for rtankeing care ok my hand. show know i donwant to take your fame away fromyou. I cant say how much I injoyed meeting everone .And thinks for all of the help. god bless I will be back as soon ac I get a ride.
    Rescueman2509
    Rescueman2509

Post by Rescueman2509 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:42 am

Steve,

The Crawford county road ride was my first with your club, I must say it was awesome .. Thanks again to all for the help and again to you Steve for the assistance that was provided to Wayne during the "drunk driver vs RZR" portion of the trip , I am looking forward to many future rides with your group . If I can be of assistance in any way .... Please let me know !

Jim cheers
    wayne reed

Post by wayne reed Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 am

rescueman thinks i feel the same way about ever one that i meat they are sone very great people eve stevs came to floyd mer. where my familey made me go to get xrays and we got to meet his wife againe thinks to every one cant wait to go rideing with youall againe
    S
    S

Post by S Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 pm

So how much bugs did you all eat Razz . Can't wait to be able to go ride again.
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:18 pm

not to bad !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:34 pm