Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

+3
warthogg
wayne reed
Goob28
7 posters

stuperfest!!!! a get together you dont want to miss!!!

Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

stuperfest!!!! a get  together you dont want to miss!!! Empty stuperfest!!!! a get together you dont want to miss!!!

Post by Goob28 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:14 pm

saterday ,october 15th 2011 time 9am- till you get up off the ground the next morning,. but we do ask to give us a heads up if your coming lol

location let me know if your going ill give you address its in bedford ky

good friends,good food,good times, good 4 wheeling with all our crazy other stuff we do,car crushing the big bonefire donations are appreciated. food or coin its all good hope to see everyone there at stuperfest. if you want to roll in on friday to camp for the weekend there is room . give us a heads up if you are coming so we can plain for the people that will be there food and stuff. im tell you again this is a fun great place you hang out! every year you say boy i wish i would of went. i dont want to hear that crap this year!!! go!!! kids are welcome but might want to leave at dark

Last edited by Goob28 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wayne reed

stuperfest!!!! a get  together you dont want to miss!!! Empty Re: stuperfest!!!! a get together you dont want to miss!!!

Post by wayne reed Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 pm

hope to make it will have to wait and see.
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

stuperfest!!!! a get  together you dont want to miss!!! Empty Re: stuperfest!!!! a get together you dont want to miss!!!

Post by Goob28 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:59 pm

ohh the fun is getting closer!!!!! hope to see alot of you there!!! if not your loss when you see fun pics and videos affraid
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 pm

hey misfits,we are a month out from stuperfest,not hearing much from you,lets get it going,don't miss out on the fun,just as a heads up the folks from superatv will be there,just saying,
    S
    S

Post by S Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Going to try to come. Is there power or need to bring generator?
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:11 pm

we can get u to power,how big of a rv depends on where we put you but not a problem
    S
    S

Post by S Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Enclosed trailer with 30amp.
    Fx4
    Fx4

Post by Fx4 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Should be able to make it.
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 am

not a prob on 30 amps we got the room ,
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 am

there will be a $10 cover to help on food and such,camping is avalable, if you want to make a weekend of it not a problem some people roll on on friday,we hang out and ride some on friday night too
    S
    S

Post by S Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Can I get an address some time. Will try to come Friday night. May to be able to there till around 9:00.
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 pm

it's 412 reynolds way bedford KY 40006, cell 502 269 1348,where r u coming from
    S
    S

Post by S Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:49 pm

I will be coming throw Madison. Thanks.

warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:21 am

hey s,take 421 south out of madison for 6 miles,there will be a marathon station on your right,i'm the second drive past it on the left,it's a long dirt drive,go till see the barns,i shoud be around there but give me a call when you get close to make sure,looking forward to riding and parting with all of you
    S
    S

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:56 pm

warthogg wrote:hey s,take 421 south out of madison for 6 miles,there will be a marathon station on your right,i'm the second drive past it on the left,it's a long dirt drive,go till see the barns,i shoud be around there but give me a call when you get close to make sure,looking forward to riding and parting with all of you

Ok thanks
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

not a problem
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 am

sweet!!! im stoked lol fx4 is thinking of coming too cool ill tell rain maker there two cram anns lol excited to party with you guys this is a fun place to be at.
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:55 pm

got some trails cleaned up,just went up misery,one of my lil frame twisters,but we had a good time ,lookin foward to the party hope to meet some new people share some old stories and make some new one to tell at the next stuperfest,till then all i can say is hope see all the misfits here on the 15th,
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:30 pm

dont know what happen to sound
    bluh5d
    bluh5d

Post by bluh5d Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Ive been talking to goob28 in pm. Im new to this forum not to riding. If someone can remind me I will come Saturday Im really really Close I live in the eastern part of Madison, In in the country . But Im prob only like 20 minutes 25 tops from your driveway. I have a kawasaki teryx. Just remind me Smile . I will put it in the phone though to remind me. Hope to meet you all there and have a good time.
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:01 pm

be great to have yea
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:10 am

And to add to the mayhem.it's also a costum party.with a late night goul ride from one emd of the fatm to the other....if we can see straight by then.no promisses i know how some of us get.i mean me..see ya soon
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 pm

hey folks,a lil change of plans,,,,we r gonna put all campers in one spot,,,if u have a gen u may want to bring it,not gonna be naer power sorry for the inconveiance,,,,look like we r gonna have more than we expected,,,,see ya soon
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 pm

bounce cheers Laughing bounce october 15th is just around the corner ! im excited and ready to have a great time.
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:16 pm

9 days out,and it begins,,,,,sutperfest is shaping up to be a good one,,,if you are planing on attending please let my know ,we wanna make sure no one goes hungry,hope to see ya here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:00 pm