Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

4 posters

anyone riding anywhere this weekend ?

bluh5d
    bluh5d

anyone riding anywhere this weekend ? Empty anyone riding anywhere this weekend ?

Post by bluh5d Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

30 percent chance of rain this weekend Sad Anyone doing anything ?
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

anyone riding anywhere this weekend ? Empty Re: anyone riding anywhere this weekend ?

Post by Goob28 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:02 pm

no but hope to get my ride going so we can go tear it up again. lol
    Rescueman2509
    Rescueman2509

anyone riding anywhere this weekend ? Empty Re: anyone riding anywhere this weekend ?

Post by Rescueman2509 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:32 am

I might be available if it does not rain , I have been looking for a roof with stereo for the xp900 , I want a nice one .... Any suggestions ?
    The Big Show
    The Big Show
    Admin

Post by The Big Show Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:27 pm

[quote="Rescueman2509"]I might be available if it does not rain , I have been looking for a roof with stereo for the xp900 , I want a nice one .... Any suggestions ? [/quote]

I have the Jstrong and love it!!! IMHO it's the best stereo roof combo on the market!!!
    Rescueman2509
    Rescueman2509

Post by Rescueman2509 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks for the info on the roof , I will check it out !!!
    Rescueman2509
    Rescueman2509

Post by Rescueman2509 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Big Show ,

I ordered the roof/radio combo today from Atvaftermarkets.com store ! They seem to be a very nice bunch of people ....

Thanks again for your feedback !
    Jim
    The Big Show
    The Big Show
    Admin

Post by The Big Show Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Your welcome Jim! I think you'll be very happy with your decision.
    bluh5d
    bluh5d

Post by bluh5d Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Weather looks awesome saturday now. Its not going to rain anymore..... Where you from Rescueman. Anyone else want to ride somewhere. Also I dont have allot of feedback for parts other than the teryx. If you have a question about teryx I have an answer Smile But I do know jstrong roofs are nice. And are about 1k Smile I havent done the audio part of stuff yet but im going with duner tunes or ssvworks. Right now In the process with a guy on a a removable upper windshield that I can take on and off and still have the half windshield on. Im not big on fold down windshields.

Anyways Where are you from ? Im from madison , in and if you want to ride tell me where your from.

Later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 am