Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

2 posters

horseshoe bend Motorsports my point of view of the place!!

Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

horseshoe bend Motorsports my point of view of the place!! Empty horseshoe bend Motorsports my point of view of the place!!

Post by Goob28 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:20 am

horseshoe bend motorsports this is my point of view of that place.It is about time someone made a place like this!we rolled in about 8pm it was dark,The roads where great all the way there nice main roads.They welcome us like old friends,hell we shot the crap for about a half hour ,then not knowing about the place they took us to a great spot to set up for the night.and got us fire wood.At that time i was very happy with what they had and not even been on a dam trail yet or see everything because it was dark.The next morning they took a tour on the trails showing us around the trails where nice and had plenty branching off.Not like some places where they end or come back into another trail you was just on they got there own route .i was only there for a day but i never got to hit all the trails..They got two bad ass playgrounds! big tires concrete blocks ,slabs ,big ass round water tank to climb over. The other playground had great jumps,hills mud,great times playing! oh
    speaking of mud they got mud pits too! Everyone was nice workers or the other people that came to play like us.i will make this my 1# close place to go!! reason i wrote this is because lot of places we go to is very strict and make you fill like your going to be watched or know your going to be yelled at for having fun,but most the other place just wants your dam money and they dont give a dam about you if you had a great day or not.This places cares and i was asked by different people that day if things where great and if i was having fun,This place is about us guys.just wanted to get my point of view out!
    Kycrip
    Kycrip

horseshoe bend Motorsports my point of view of the place!! Empty Re: horseshoe bend Motorsports my point of view of the place!!

Post by Kycrip Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Man its jus 40 mins from me.
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

horseshoe bend Motorsports my point of view of the place!! Empty Re: horseshoe bend Motorsports my point of view of the place!!

Post by Goob28 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:45 pm

have you been there?
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:46 pm

its a hour and half drive for us, but worth it
    Kycrip
    Kycrip

Post by Kycrip Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Gonna try nxt weekend. Goin to harlan this one
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:42 pm

let me know what or your feed back is

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:11 pm