Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

3 posters

Alpine Dec. 18th

RIDE
    RIDE

Alpine Dec. 18th Empty Alpine Dec. 18th

Post by RIDE Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm

I had a great time today riding with everyone... Alpine Dec. 18th 607716 here is some of the ride report....
    Started out late around 930, Dino got caught up in traffic on I-40,no big deal, and bubbanewf was out of gas within a mile of us getting started scratch and then R_L_R's new high flow fuel pump went out about a mile and a half in.. study (need one of those in your tool box Neil...LOL) so Neil towed him back to the truck and when he got back to us we were ready to ride !!(about 1030 by now)we went on covered alot of ground with me breaking my floorboard and a plastic a-arm guard got ripped off,we made it to the round house and then Dino's starter went out What a Face so Neil being the tow master at this point pulled him off the mountain and all the way to Dry Hollow Market for us to go get later,he got in with Neil and we were off again... so at this point its 430 and were a long way from the trucks so we took pavement half way to the trucks affraid and I was wishing I had a windshield at this point....we got back up on the mountain ,redrzr's battery light and fuel light was flashing and bubba lost a door latch Rolling Eyes and I had pinched a sidewall on one of my tires ,I hooked a compressor up and blew a fuse Alpine Dec. 18th 473567 so after I got aired up and redrzr got some fuel we were off again went across the mountain and heading over to the trucks RedRzr pinched a sidewall also and had a flat less than a mile from the trucks (he didn't want to be left out of all the fun Very Happy ) well we got to the trucks about 630 loaded up and headed out.... to go get the rzr we had left at the store Alpine Dec. 18th 534168 I had a blast and ready to go again Alpine Dec. 18th 882448 I'm sure I've left something out ...lol
    The Big Show
    The Big Show
    Admin

Alpine Dec. 18th Empty Re: Alpine Dec. 18th

Post by The Big Show Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 am

Awesome report Ride cheers I wish I could've made the ride.
    We'll plan a ride at Pickett some time after the first!
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:18 am

Lol bam affraid I'm glad I set that one out lol I might have blown my eng. or rolled mine. What a day you guys had lol, but the funny thing about days like that is we're ready to do it all over the next day.There is nothing better then having fun with buds.
    RIDE
    RIDE

Post by RIDE Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Goob28 wrote:Lol bam affraid I'm glad I set that one out lol I might have blown my eng. or rolled mine. What a day you guys had lol, but the funny thing about days like that is we're ready to do it all over the next day.There is nothing better then having fun with buds.
    lol! Yep, I'm cleaned up and ready to go ... just need to go over it and make sure nothing else was tore up Shocked
    The Big Show
    The Big Show
    Admin

Post by The Big Show Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 pm

RIDE wrote:
    Goob28 wrote:Lol bam affraid I'm glad I set that one out lol I might have blown my eng. or rolled mine. What a day you guys had lol, but the funny thing about days like that is we're ready to do it all over the next day.There is nothing better then having fun with buds.
    lol! Yep, I'm cleaned up and ready to go ... just need to go over it and make sure nothing else was tore up Shocked

Hope you got that floorboard and a arm guard fixed Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:41 pm