Southern Misfits Atv Riders

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Southern Misfits Atv Riders

4 posters

first ride of the season

warthogg
    warthogg

first ride of the season Empty first ride of the season

Post by warthogg Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:57 pm

on april 9th,i'm having a ride on my farm to honor a great guy,Harlod Hunt of Super atv.we are just tring to say thanks for all the help,advice and awsome deals that harlod pass on to all of the off-road community,there will be alot of riding for all ability levels,a cook out,camping if you want to,also if the time is there,i'll put in a dirt drag,and a possably mud pit,all types of vehicals are welcome,and bring the whole family,this ride is kid friendly, and we are asking for a dish or a donation for the cook out,i hope to see you all on the farm,for the gps it's 412 reynolds way,bedford KY,40006
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

first ride of the season Empty Re: first ride of the season

Post by Goob28 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:09 pm

guys this is the place ive told you about need to come out and have fun with us for the day!!this place gets you hooked and cant wait to go back.fun people to be around,and something cool is always going on.hope to see you there
    warthogg
    warthogg

Post by warthogg Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:09 pm

hey misfits,if you are planning to make the ride on the 9th,please let me or goob know,i need a head count so no one goes hungry,thanks alot ,hope to see you all here,it's looking like it's gonna be a large time,we've got a dirt drag,a pond/mud pit,easy to hard trails,hills to climb,and a huge bonfire,and maybe a track to boot,and you never know what you'll see around here, so come get some
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 pm

im telling you guys this is a place to be at
    Half-Pint

Post by Half-Pint Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:40 pm

I am gonna try to make it but not sure yet just got my ride fix to day thanks to adam and his spare parts. Trying to get that guy with the commander that cant ever seem to make it home in one piece to go and ride BITCH LOL!!! lol!
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:44 pm

lmao!! be easy on him he knows now he should of bought a rzr.lol crazy adam has helped me out too, a big thanks to crazy adam for helping us out
    Rainemaker
    Rainemaker

Post by Rainemaker Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Yeah thats me and I'm 2 for 3 now ... Maybe one of these days I will make it back in one piece. FX4 did damn good on the ride in his Commander, and his didn't fail him once. Think I have just the worst luck in the world with these things. I like working on it but damn.

And as far as Crazy Adam, he is great. One of the nicest people I have met! I wanna ride bitch in his buggy Smile
    Goob28
    Goob28
    Admin

Post by Goob28 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:49 pm

so who is going tomarrow ?to joshes farm 7 of us are going hope more of you join the fun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 pm